MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

If you put in for 680 ram see this!!!

I just checked my mail this evening and found an advertisement for this Access 2 Hunt thing. Talk about throwing your money down a rat hole...

Got one too. Really pissed me off. Hunting is broken. Most of my friends and family are quitting, they say it isn't any fun any more. Too much fight. Now I see someone wants a 1500$ fine for trespassing. I believe they are running us out of the woods. Sorry getting off topic here

Got two in this house, one for me, one for my boy. How did these folks build their mailing list?

Having grown up in Havre and hunted most of this private land with my dad in the 70s-80s it makes me sick to see this. All these ranches, IX Ranch & Pin Wheel J too name a couple, plus all the hunting rights Faber has bought were all open to hunters back then. It does look like there is a lot of Block Management areas still open in the Bear Paws though. But between Faber and Cowen & Sons Ranch, they have locked up over a million prime acres in the Bear Paws and the Breaks.

So is the IX and Cowen places in this group?

I'm going to postpone my membership until there's some decent bison hunting up that way.

Oh it's broken for sure.

I can't find the email, but I received one the other day about a broadhead that you put a .357 mag shell in and then it goes off when the arrow hits. I was pissed off all day.

Do they have it for a crossbow bolt?

Did you say buffalo field campaign?
3462_3930534940795_1630988698_n.jpg

I know for a fact the goat part is true and has been for a little while. A friend of mine saw them from a helicopter.

I don't even see how that's possible. I would think the fwp would be all over this especially WSF

Last edited:
I don't even see how that's possible. I would think the fwp would be all over this especially WSF

If one is turning them out on deeded land, there is nothing FWP can do about it. See Bill Hoppe for reference.

Pay to play...
Can we put this next to the Eastman's advertisement I just got claiming that for $15 you can buy access to public lands
and
The posts on 'ON YOUR OWN Adventures' that talk about guided hunts

Back