PEAX Equipment

If you put in for 680 ram see this!!!

Or just hunt the 1000's of acres of public...

I'd rather quit hunting than support a program like that. I hope it fails miserably.

A little piece of Texas in Montana.

If the right people see it, it will probably sell unfortunately. Gayer than a 3 dollar bill.

Last edited:
I bet the landowner really appreciated the new ATV road that was created to "pack-out" the deer shown in the promo video.

1000's of Public

Good Luck!! ask the 5 people that ate their tag last year!! They hunted public!

HMMMM!!!! lets see I draw a tag that most people will never draw in their life which is just like winning lottery and for 69.00 I can have more land to hunt. Im in!! Have fun on the overhunted public land!@:hump:

With the sheep odds listed at 0.37% for a ram and subscribing to the lowest possible plan of $69 you statistically would have paid $18,648.64 for the privilege of hunting an undisclosed amount of private land for a grand total of 5 days in a unit that is mostly public and accessible private land. My biggest concern would be that people ignorant enough to sign up for this would have trouble figuring out which end of the rifle to but to their shoulder.

Sorry for the negative first post. I read Hunt Talk most days and have enjoyed the information and comedy. I will try and post up some pics.

Dink and anyone Else

I do visit this board and will tell you this!! (-). I have never went on a guided hunt in my entire life and have taken plenty of P&Y Elk all on public land!! I am not the owner but I do think it is a good idea. 18,000 seems cheeper than 300,000. But it may not take 18,000. It just depends on how lucky you are. Just quit chewing,drinking, or smoking for a week that would pay for it!!! Lets see a good number of the you guys spend more Heli hunting every year than I have spent in my whole life hunting. What is the difference? being able to afford the guided elk or sheep hunt or being able to afford to have a helicopter fly me in to hunt and flown out! Just a thought!! but on this site if your not with us your against us and no other ideas matter!!!!

Sorry for the negative first post. I read Hunt Talk most days and have enjoyed the information and comedy. I will try and post up some pics.

Nothing to apologize for here...you just put into numbers what everyone else already knows = bad idea. I can't imagine anyone who uses this site, and prides themselves on hunting public land, would possibly sign up for a ridiculous program like that.

And as for the 5 who "ate" their tags. My bet would be that they either held out till it was too late for a giant ram or they didn't put in adequate time scouting/hunting. I wouldn't pay a dime for a program like that, although I would gladly bring a landowner a bottle of jack or case of beer as a thank you if and after they were kind enough to let me hunt their land.

I do visit this board and will tell you this!! (-). I have never went on a guided hunt in my entire life and have taken plenty of P&Y Elk all on public land!! I am not the owner but I do think it is a good idea. 18,000 seems cheeper than 300,000. But it may not take 18,000. It just depends on how lucky you are. Just quit chewing,drinking, or smoking for a week that would pay for it!!! Lets see a good number of the you guys spend more Heli hunting every year than I have spent in my whole life hunting. What is the difference? being able to afford the guided elk or sheep hunt or being able to afford to have a helicopter fly me in to hunt and flown out! Just a thought!! but on this site if your not with us your against us and no other ideas matter!!!!

I like your Moxie. Give 'em hell, buddy!

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back