Caribou Gear Tarp

If you could hunt with one person from this board..

Yea Moosie, that's the one. I would even buy her a camo bikini for an elk hunt. Who knows, we may even get out of the tent on a 10 day hunt....at least to take a pee....:D

BillyGoat said:
I'd hunt with Basser of course. Good bet that he's the only person on this board who's a worse shot than me! :D

Didn't want to show you up quite yet, was affraid you wouldn't invite me out again;)

I have been around Hunttalk since the beginning, along with a half dozen other boards. In that time, I can only think of two or three people I would not like to hunt with.

For me can't choose just 1...

For alot of animals...Buzz and Oak

For Az... Delw and AZ402

For Alaska...any of you guys up there,you all sound fun

For Tx...Tom for exotics

And just for chitz and giggles...Oscar

And many more I didn't list!

I have already hunted with several from here, and would hunt with all of them again anytime.
Not sure my eardrums could take taping one of delw's hunts again. LOL

Thanks Moosie! I've hunted with quite a few from here and since I wasn't mentioned I got my feelings hurt. To make myself feel better I will go kick my dogs.

geez glad i didn't buy any advertising on this site!!! lol

not t-bone i know that for sure....any client who asks me if i want to use his Vagasil, i'm gonna try to steer clear of!

I'd hunt with myself.... I'm fugging awesome, and gorgeous as all hell

Giraffe Mount

Is it true, MOOSIE is rushing to have his Giraffe mount done so he can peek over the fence when hunting with Jeff?

1-pointer... this is a 2 year old Post. You know you're my #1 choice. Now quit Crying ... :)
Now I've got to make up for having my feelings hurt for the last two years!!! My dog's not got like what he's got coming...

YAh... thats a blst from the past.. I haven't seen him in YEEEEaaaaars. How some ofthese old posts get revived and guys that pop in after a billion years is funny sometimes.

Snite, if you're reading, We miss ya :)

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Voughwild
Back