MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

If you could hunt with one person from this board..

Jose and/or JB - the words, "Ooops" and "Accidental discharge" cometo mind.

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Just kidding. folks!

Actually, Greenhorn or Buzz - I could learn a lot from either one of them, in the few moments I could keep up with them or when I wasn't gasping for breath or puking.

...too many good ones to pick from...Greenhorn, Buzz, Sneakem, OSOK, Oak, AZ40Duece, BHR, Miller....Moosie & Gunner for grins.;)...actually the smartest & most congenial would be Miller's dog.

...so I pick Axl.:D

very wise move WH, she would kick the crap out of you if she knew what you said.
Now I got something for some black mail one of these days.

Believe it or not Duck or goose hunting with Jose, Bear hunting with Oscar, Already hunted with Az402 on an elk trip I had a blast but since I am not a big elk fan I would hunt muleys with him. Mt lion I would have to say BOBCAT , I couldnt keep up with Buzz Mt Miller or greeny but would enjoy hunting with the.

Delw

Would be a tough pick.....probably more I would hunt with (at least ONCE) than those I wouldn't. Probably hunt with Moosie if I felt like fast food; Ken or Gunner for their sense of humor; Paul because I like the of MT he hails from and he's nearly as old as I am; Miller because I don't believe Schmalts saying that she was really that fat; Oak, Buzz, IDBugler, and Greeny 'cause I like the work they put into it; Sneeks if he'd loose the gay necklace, and Stan likely for overall compatability; heelerodg, JDR and FCBen as they're "neighbors" ....hell the list just goes on and on. ;) :D

....but, did someone mention big boobs?? ....I may have to reshuffle the deck!

This is what I meant, WH :

This message has been deleted by Washington Hunter. Reason: prevent myself getting in trouble with O'Chick

(I can see the original post, too.)

Anyone with a spare Horse!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a very tough list, it's sorta like calling a woman's ass fat......ya just can't do it and get away with it!:D John

I'd like to chase the ducks with mtmiller...I'd get some great photos thats for sure. For big game I'd choose none other than my dad! :D

Going by the title of the thread "If you could hunt with ONE person" I'd have to say Greenhorn. Like most other guys have posted, there would be many others I'd like to get out there with (Moosie,IDbugler,NHY,DanR,Acon,MarB,Schmalts,BOHNTR,Gunner etc......)

I already had a great time hunting with Buzz and Delw. Hopefully I'l get back out there with those guys again soon.......

I wold want to go with tbkodiak and chase deer, goats and sheep in Alaska. He has a nice backyard to hunt. I was going to say Ovis, but he is chased by those 12', 7,000# man killers. Just poke around the internet and you will see what I mean.;) :D

Depending on the state I would hope there are several people I could at least ask to go with me , and the same goes for those people if they draw a Nevada tag. I asked Mooosie to go on my Elk hunt last year but he couldn't find Jarbidge on a map.

I would like to take HoseB deep sea fishing for sure!

Depends on what tag I had and what I was hunting.

For serious big-game where mental and physical toughness were involved...from this board...Oak and Greenhorn.

The person I would trust and depend on 100% on a tough hunt or in a bad situation would be my best friend Doug. Friends like that are just flat tough to come by.

For a bird hunt, I'd like to hunt chukars with Ithaca.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back