Caribou Gear Tarp

IDBugler and Moosie's 2020 Epic Goat Hunt

It certainly is an adventure, with many twists and turns. And enough awesome animals to make my head spin lol.

Trying to get emails answered and text messages. In the camo industry you'd think everyone would have bought some before season but here we are.....

IDB is hitting general Idaho in between WY and Halloween and I'm flat out of time. Wish him luck, he's a "novice" hunter and can use it.

So "Spin" ??? What spin ? I'm more accurate on my stories and CNN, MSDNC, and all the media outlets. But enough about how awesome my story telling is, My head can't fit though the door as it is.

Wyoming, tons of pics. Tons of deer, nothing that stood out that was great from a trophy class. We both shot good bucks though. For me, any forked horn works. Fortunately I had Bugler to make me hold out a little.

I'll start out with my OYOA cap i have. I wore it for luck. And it paid off.

20201026_124046.jpg

We did some photo shoots for my camo company, it was a good time. But when you are new and don't have everything yet.... like leg gaitors, you improvise. I mean, I am redneck and we do what we got to do. Anyone else ever do this ?

20201026_100012.jpg

Probably not...and quit judging me, but the country was great. Something about -11 degree weather and cactus just don't seem to go together. Makes for a nice picture though.

20201024_114740.jpg

Saw elk..... hundreds. Saw deer.... 32 first day, deer #28 is the one I shot, a dozen or so the next few days, 65 one day.....

But one of the great things I saw saw 100+ of these guys :

20201023_090638.jpg

Well, meat to take in, kids to beat, and more pics to download. The live hunt goes on.

You saw only 32 deer that day?
What a ding dong...... everyone know I meant shootable bucks. 32 Shootable bucks.. No one counts does. Not even in doe season.

See ? Now everyone wonders why I put up with you. I mean, besides you spotting all the deer .. (bucks I guess to be exact). Hiking all the gear in and out, buying all the food and doing my laundry.. Besides all that I mean.

What a ding dong...... everyone know I meant shootable bucks. 32 Shootable bucks.. No one counts does. Not even in doe season.

See ? Now everyone wonders why I put up with you. I mean, besides you spotting all the deer .. (bucks I guess to be exact). Hiking all the gear in and out, buying all the food and doing my laundry.. Besides all that I mean.
🤣

I have actually improvised with the duck tape on an North slope caribou hunt. It sucked after 12 artic stream crossings, but it was waterproof for a minute.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back