Idaho Recap

Job well done on a great bull with a dang cool gun! I was hoping there would be story after seeing your picture on the "As they lay" thread.

Thanks Mica and thanks again for reaching out on the ammo! Would have posted up earlier but between being back in PT and getting ready to marry off the oldest daughter in Texas next week, days have been a bit full👍🏻

What a cool story and a great bull, Marv. Congratulations! Pretty amazing you were able to successfully kill and pack out an elk so soon after your knee replacement, and even cooler with your dad's rifle.

Congrats on an elk hunt done right!

I can smell that stinky bull from here.

Thanks for taking us along for the ride.

What a cool story and a great bull, Marv. Congratulations! Pretty amazing you were able to successfully kill and pack out an elk so soon after your knee replacement, and even cooler with your dad's rifle.

Thanks Randy, it (and the stank eye from the Mrs) does have me wondering about solo hunts in the future though, they might be a thing of the past 🤷🏻‍♂️.

Great read on your deer hunt my friend👍🏻

Congrats on an elk hunt done right!

I can smell that stinky bull from here.

Thanks for taking us along for the ride.

Thanks Tyson, other than the broken tine he was in pretty decent shape, hadn’t ran all his fat off yet and looked good for right after the rut.

Was nice to be in those west side firs for a change, been awhile.

You toughed it out with that watermelon attached to your leg? Tough sledding for sure.

Congratulations

Great Jungle bull! A with a family legacy rifle, too.

I keep looking at 350 Remingtons for my 35 Cal collection, but the ammo is fairy dust. Sounds like I need to talked to @Mica Man
Congrats!

Great Jungle bull! A with a family legacy rifle, too.

I keep looking at 350 Remingtons for my 35 Cal collection, but the ammo is fairy dust. Sounds like I need to talked to @Mica Man
Congrats!

Ammo was at $135/box on GBroker, got it for $69/box from Black Dog… George is the man there and he’s back in action (heart attack🙁)

Congratulations! Good lord the photo of your knee made me hurt.

Playing sports from a young age up through college always sounds/seems like a GREAT idea at the time, then at some point your body says WTF dude?
I had three prior surgeries before knee replacement and I think it just grew tired of being screwed with🤷🏻‍♂️

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back