Idaho OIL Apps

I'm pretty sure a moose tag is coming my way. Too bad the other NRs don't know I applied for it, given there is only going to be one NR tag in that Unit. I probably should have told everyone, so they didn't waste their application chance. :rolleyes:

I'll let you guys draw this year as I'm not putting in. Getting a good tag early helps save money... :rolleyes: That said, you must repay the favor by upping my odds by staying out of the draw next year. :D

Was planning on Lochsa moose, but recent drawings and taxidermy bills have funneled that funding elsewhere. Good luck to those with their name in the hat.

I will be in for sheep by the end of next week. I should draw my Wyo moose this year and am waiting to see if those results will sneak out before Idaho is due. A moose tag might influence which sheep unit I apply for.

Here's a pic of an old Idaho ram that my brother chose not to chase last year. Hopefully this will get everyone excited enough to apply for moose and not sheep :rolleyes:

P8290006.jpg

P8290014.jpg

-Cade

Was planning on Lochsa moose, but recent drawings and taxidermy bills have funneled that funding elsewhere. Good luck to those with their name in the hat.

Good thing you didn't apply. It would have been a waste of your money, given my name is on one of those Lochsa tags. I'll call you when I need help hauling him off the mountain. :rolleyes:

Good thing you didn't apply. It would have been a waste of your money, given my name is on one of those Lochsa tags. I'll call you when I need help hauling him off the mountain. :rolleyes:

I think you both might be nuts if those are what you're really thinking about. Should you draw I'll volunteer to pack a quarter

Well cockiness like that can't go unanswered. Looks like I'll be selling some gear and sending an application in. With my recent drawing luck you'd better hope we aren't after the same unit ;)

Be about time you make a Idaho episode. Even if the above mentioned hunt isn't that far out of MT. :D Didn't you do a deer hunt in Idaho that didn't pan out for enough good footage to make the episode? Bet there is a little Moosie footage you have buried somewhere from that trip?!

Good luck in the draw fellas. Hope some Hunttalkers have success again this year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back