Idaho OIL Apps

I'm pretty sure a moose tag is coming my way. Too bad the other NRs don't know I applied for it, given there is only going to be one NR tag in that Unit. I probably should have told everyone, so they didn't waste their application chance. :rolleyes:

only one NR tag for that unit if you are lucky. If 10% of the quota is filled in other units it's possible that some units will not issue a NR tag. Good luck though! I'd love to see an Idaho moose hunt filmed by your crew.

My wife and I are in for moose. Maybe one of us will draw this year.

In for moose. Seems to be the trend. There are some awesome new hunts this year. Will be interesting to see the odds.

Yep. I'm in for goat. Had some trouble getting the app done with my iPhone but a nice lady at IFG helped me. I apologized for being last minute and she laughed...11:55 would be last minute she said.

I'm in for sheep

So the next obvious question has to be when will they post results? I'm sure someone has the exact time and date from last year. I recall clearly that it seemed like forever before they did.

It used to post just prior to Memorial Day weekend, but the last two years have blown right through that.

Good luck in the draws hunt talkers! I hope we all draw. Would be some epic late fall reading if we were to be so fortunate.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back