Idaho moose, sheep, goat draw

In for moose once again this year. Also just got my hunting license, two bear tags and a wolf tag in the mail yesterday. Will be bear hunting June 7th. Can't wait

Except if you don't draw, you get $200.00 back.
I suspect he was talking about the non-refundable costs for a NR who is not planning on hunting Idaho for something else if unsuccessful for M, S, or G (hunting license cost, application fee, and “convenience fee” on a little over $2850). If unsuccessful, you do get the $2626.75 tag fee back.

I suspect he was talking about the non-refundable costs for a NR who is not planning on hunting Idaho for something else if unsuccessful for M, S, or G (hunting license cost, application fee, and “convenience fee” on a little over $2850). If unsuccessful, you do get the $2626.75 tag fee back.
Gotcha. It is getting tough to swallow for a non resident. I had a coworker that was going to apply in Idaho as a NR this year, but he quickly changed his mind after the price increase. Also that stupid 3% fee adds up quickly and is non refundable, 4 members of my household applied for moose and sheep this year and even the 3% on that as a resident added up quickly.

So steep for non res. Our value for NR has always been the guaranteed OTC as a good fall back plan. Now that otc is somewhat off the table for them, I suspect fewer NR MSG apps? But more resident apps, is my guess. I’m in for goats.
I’m in for sheep, but I agree it’s a bummer I can’t grab a otc elk tag now with the license I have to purchase

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chughes
Back