Yeti GOBOX Collection

Idaho moose, sheep, goat draw

Good chance ID results will be out this Friday if things are consistent with the last two years. Will be nice to know if all the moose scouting I have done in the last month was worthwhile.

Get it done!

Double checked my hunt # and it is the correct one, Sept 15 - Dec 1 in a Panhandle unit. 4th year applying as a resident, but switched up the hunts the last two years. I haven't spent as much time in this unit, so I will plan on elk and deer hunting there as well. Have heard some good things, of course steep and thick like everything else around here. Good backpacking and fly fishing spots to spend some time on as well.

Since nobody in my house or none of my friends can draw a moose tag, if anyone on here draws one of the units in Southeast Idaho for moose let me know. I would love to help a fellow Hunt Talker try and get the bull that I have been watching the last couple of years.

My ten-year-old girl pulled a bull moose tag. Before results came out I showed her my spreadsheet of all the states and tags I put in for and let her know her moose tag was the one I hoped for the most.

And my best buddy pulled goat. Will be a busy fall.

Last edited:
Back