PEAX Equipment

Idaho Moose/Sheep/Goat Draw Results Thread

Nope. No sheep tag for me again! I had already started my planning, figured I was a shoe in for one of those NR tags this year 😂

Won't be chasing mountain goats, maybe next year!

No moose for me. I was up there last year with a friend on his tag. Was hoping to draw as I knew exactly where to go.

I am starting to question the voluminous amount of hours I spend scheming and strategizing in hopes to increase my odds a bit with each drawing. This is my 18th time striking out on ID moose and never have I applied for a unit that had less than 10% draw odds. Play games of chance, expect the chances to be slim 😜.

When friends draw these kind of tags Mrs. Fin always says, "They were deserving of that tag." Which gives the implication that her husband, who applied and struck out, is not deserving.

Given the MT, UT and ID results of the last week, I better dig a bit deeper in the "Well of the Deserving" and hope that somewhere along the way I reach the point of "deserving." 'Cause right now, my level of "clean living" just ain't cuttin' it.

But, I am sure the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society is going to be calling to let me know I drew the Colorado Statewide Sheep Tag. Of that, I am deserving, whether Mrs. Fin agrees, or not.

GOAT TAG FOR @IDBUGLER !!!!!!!!! Looks like there will be another Moosie and Bugler adventure.

I also got contacted by one of the hunters hfor 27-2 Sheep tag. I'm getting together with them to share a bit - o info on his tag.

No love for Cali big horn for me or my boy. thats all good though, I'm going Goat hunting !!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back