Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Idaho Draw Results 2022

From this year's regs.

Resident Purchase of Nonresident Deer or Elk Tag
Residents and nonresidents may buy one general season nonresident deer tag and/or elk tag at the nonresident price starting August 4, to use as a second tag as long as there are tags available in the quota. Limitations on available zones for elk and units for deer may apply. Except second nonresident deer tags cannot be used as a second deer tag in Units 10, 10A, 12, 16A, 17, 19 and 20. Second elk tags are not available for the Elk City Zone. This second nonresident general season deer or elk tag may also be used to tag a black bear, mountain lion or gray wolf instead of a deer or elk. Hunters who have purchased a bear
or lion tag at the full price will not get a refund to purchase a reduced bear or lion tag.

Damn you Idaho, you got me good this morning.

Why must you be so cruel?

View attachment 227727
The week before they did the big three draw, I got 6 emails from them. I opened every one of them with the same anticipation of a kid on Christmas. Every damn email was a regional newsletter from the field office or some other news type email.

That being said, I think this week is the week.

I’m in for this week. Wouldn’t be surprised if they make us wait till Friday. It does have to be by the 5th, when general gonna go on sale though, right?

I’m in for this week. Wouldn’t be surprised if they make us wait till Friday. It does have to be by the 5th, when general gonna go on sale though, right?
You’d think, but there is the added kicker if you applied for a draw elk tag you can’t purchase a OTC tag with a quota (Sawtooth) for like 5 days after it opens. Maybe this is their screwball way of enforcing it.

The last several draw results for MSG and DEA were released on a Thursday. So I predict the email to come through at 9:42am PST on June 30th. Results will show up online at about 9am PST.

Wife is a no for elk, still eligible on deer. I did discover she didn’t put in for the hunt she meant to…

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back