Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Idaho Draw Results 2022

Curiosity question. Has anybody opened up the more info button on their application? I'm a resident but my application fee shows over $2000. My card was charged correctly. But I'm wondering if anybody else has the same issue. I'm trying to call fish and game to see if I'm in the nonresident pool... haven't heard back yet.
I got the same thing on my moose tag. My card was charged the correct amount but my app shows the non resident price and gave me a heart attack. Did you ever get an answer?

kalcomy was good to me with a good nevada bull elk rifle tag this year,,i can concentrate on that and not spend all the non res app moneys on idaho deer,elk,and antelope tag apps as a last shot for this year.at least saving $250 to make up for that $1201 hit nevada laid on me.

what vendor is idaho using for there tag draws? don't understand why each state doesn't do there own,,i know kalkomey does nevada and utah,, must be cheaper maybe? i know that I'm passing on idahos,deer,elk, antelope apps now that n r prices went up considerably
Probably because you end up with a goat show like Montana puts on every year…I wish we would use Kalkomey!

didnt idaho have a similar goat show last year with some sort of tag mess up?i have no problems with kalkomey,,utah and nevada seem pretty smooth,,i guess kalkomey is in texas?

I got the same thing on my moose tag. My card was charged the correct amount but my app shows the non resident price and gave me a heart attack. Did you ever get an answer?
Got a lot of, "YEP, everything is fine." But I had my doubts. Didn't you draw a moose tag with that same thing? That will put my mind at ease.

didnt idaho have a similar goat show last year with some sort of tag mess up?i have no problems with kalkomey,,utah and nevada seem pretty smooth,,i guess kalkomey is in texas?

Yes the new vendor awarded extra sheep tags and then had to take them back..
Idaho used to do their own through the department of weights and measures until two employees drew sheep tags on the same year. The Idaho legislature then created two bills one that said we will now pay 100k to have the draw. And another saying that f&g employees and immediate family would be disqualified from all draws.
Thankfully the latter didn't go through can you imagine how many employees would have jumped ship we would have been left with all non hunters running our game department.

Got a lot of, "YEP, everything is fine." But I had my doubts. Didn't you draw a moose tag with that same thing? That will put my mind at ease.
Yeah that’s exactly what happened to mine, glad it wasn’t just me.

Whatever date it is, will be Friday. That way f&g has the weekend hoping people calm tf down when they didn’t draw that 1% draw odds tag.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gowest23
Back