Caribou Gear Tarp

Idaho Draw Results 2022

I think the Mystery Ranch Metcalf. I used my buddies last year on a packout and I've been sold on it. And now they are having a really good sale. I should use mine to apply for Wyoming Antelope, but we have enough going on this year that I think me and my boys will just buy a point this year.

I’m going to mistake Idaho for Wyoming oh wait Wyoming doesn’t take that long to return your money they just hold on to it all to long

I wonder if they make any money on interest while they are holding on to it. I know it's not for very long but it's a bunch of money.

Congratulations on all the draw winners. A moose is a dream hunt here for sure. Looking forward to reading the hunt stories in the fall.

I wonder if they make any money on interest while they are holding on to it. I know it's not for very long but it's a bunch of money.
I believe it is against the law for them to collect interest off your money. I think many many years ago I called on this question. But my brain 🧠 damage might make me wrong lol
Matt

what vendor is idaho using for there tag draws? don't understand why each state doesn't do there own,,i know kalkomey does nevada and utah,, must be cheaper maybe? i know that I'm passing on idahos,deer,elk, antelope apps now that n r prices went up considerably

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rgreen
Back