Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Holy $#!#, I'm Tired.

San Juan permit sounds awesome right now. I just started an 8 week paternity leave after my wife’s 12 weeks are up. Been a while since I’ve had to wrangle a baby all alone. If the boy cooperates we’ll get out and do some mushroom hunting and hiking.

There was a super snooty "super Boulder county" liquor store/market that was on the way to/from our OB appointments. We'd often stop in on the way home and peruse the excellent selections of Bourbon and Whisk(e)y.

one of those visits resulted in the shelves having something i was told previously by other liquor stores there was no more of anywhere. had to buy it. my fave.

View attachment 257867
Tastes like a campfire. Nice choice

Tuesdays is solo-dad day with the 8 month old. I think today is the day we see if she tolerates getting toted around in the baby-back pack while dad shoots the local 3D course.
Both my boys loved it. Just remember to put sunscreen on their legs. I forgot that one time, kiddo ended up with a sunburn - not cool dad.

Tuesdays is solo-dad day with the 8 month old. I think today is the day we see if she tolerates getting toted around in the baby-back pack while dad shoots the local 3D course.
Tell you what, that’s the modern parenting model right there! Early exposure to healthy lifestyle choices.

Both my boys loved it. Just remember to put sunscreen on their legs. I forgot that one time, kiddo ended up with a sunburn - not cool dad.
Tell you what, that’s the modern parenting model right there! Early exposure to healthy lifestyle choices.

She made it to around target 14 before she decided a nap was a better choice. I shot a few more and brought her back for a bottle in the sportsman’s club parking lot.

20230523_142802.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back