Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Idaho Deer...

Thanks again for all the kudos! We spent the first couple days of the General deer season looking for a buck for BOY. We found plenty, just nothing he wanted to pull the trigger on. Lots of bucks with 3pts to a side. However, we did scratch up a few birds for him. He killed a pair of Blues and a pair of Ruffed grouse.

If he can find a Spruce grouse while elk hunting this week, and he usually does, he'll have killed all the grouse species found in ID this year. It's a little thing he tries to do each year and I think he's done it a couple of years running.

What an awesome buck, congrats buddy. Good luck on the rest of your hunts this year, sounds like the draws treated you well.

First off, so glad you were able to make a hunt with Boy. It always makes a hunt a lot of fun and special to do it with friends. Great Buck Dude!!!! Good Luck on all the other tags! John

Nice.
Congrats on what looks like a grand trip. I would hate to see what kind of mischeif you'd get in if you lived there year round! ;)

-Cade

That sure beats the heck out of Indiana deer hunting! I was actually in my tree stand on Sunday dreaming about elk and pronghorn hunting :)

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back