Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Ice

Duck-Slayer

Well found some ice that was good and also got some percher too bite, ended up with about 30 and these two 14"ers that went back too eat ton's more little fish and for someone else too have fun pulling in a hog.....
Matt

IMG_1965_zpscsskvlh6.jpg

IMG_1966_zpsr353sciw.jpg

Those are some good looking perch. We're still boat fishing up here in the northland and looks like it'll be that way into next year.

That gets me excited for ice fishing. After the holidays I plan on hitting the hard water. Hopefully I am as successful.

I love perch and those are some dandies!! Now, we just need ice here in MN. I've never seen weather like this before. Last year at this time trucks were starting to venture on the lakes. They're still fishing out of boats this year. I winterized mine way to early!

When were you up there...last photos I saw from TT's, it looked pretty open still.

Dec. 11-12, half the lake is still open water, but from Poison Creek North there is about 8" if you stay within about 200 yards of the bank, hopefully the rest of the lake will cap in the next week or so, its been cold enough up there, its the wind that has been keeping the lake open, it would be capped if it wasn't for the 20-30 mph winds lately....
Matt

Dec. 11-12, half the lake is still open water, but from Poison Creek North there is about 8" if you stay within about 200 yards of the bank, hopefully the rest of the lake will cap in the next week or so, its been cold enough up there, its the wind that has been keeping the lake open, it would be capped if it wasn't for the 20-30 mph winds lately....
Matt

Good news, thanks for the update Matt.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back