Yeti GOBOX Collection

I want ground access to all state and federal public lands.

Couldn't you fly in and out for most of it, get a ultralight helicopter. The air would be public access, its in the constitution, (just google Big Fin, he's covered it probably).

Otherwise, its a commercial thing, you pay to get there.

I hunted CO this year for the first time. We hunted public land and dealt with tremendous pressure. When we decided to relocate and try to hunt different areas we ran into the same problem. The BLM land was land locked and there was no way to gain access. We found huge tracts of land, I mean several square miles, that completely surrounded by private land. What was so bad was, the tracts of private land were less than a few hundred yards wide at spots. It was just enough to keep the average honest hunter out.

Its not right that I can not gain access to public land without paying a trespass fee.

I think you'd kill yourself trying to get into more mountainous areas.

It would be legal access. I know it has been done in CO and WY by rich guys with helicopters.

Its not right that I can not gain access to public land without paying a trespass fee.

Not saying either side is right but.......................................would you be happy about allowing an easement through your front yard to............... lets say a public park behind your house? Idoubt it

I wish some type of conservation group would sprout up addressing this situation. Raising money to buy property to get access. I would join cause it pisses me off as well and is a huge waste.

Good Luck flying one of those over a place like the CMR in Eastern Montana. If the USFWS guys observe you flying over they assume you are harassing wildlife and will ticket you no questions asked. In addition you cannot just land them anywhere if it is a desinated wilderness area.

Nemont

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back