I THINK I am going to take the leap.....

The rear defrost is nice, as well as having the 36 gallon fuel tank. Sucks filling up when prices are high, but the range between fillups is awesome!
Yep, both of them I think I'll enjoy but wouldn't have necessarily ordered.

Nice. I’ve started the truck search as well and it’s going to fry my brain. I was going to mention CarGurus.com but it looks like you found what you’re looking for

Fantastic looking truck, and big enough to be buried in. Congratulations!. When you get it to COS, can you help me move to a bigger house? ;)

What comes next for Doug?
I will be finding a new home for Doug......I'll miss him but no way mama goes for 2 trucks ;) Hunttalkers will get first shot at him.

I agree......apparently folks just want a large "trunk" these days ;)
I just dont like the look of a box trailer attached to my truck 🤣 congrats on finding what you were after. I hope it serves you well for many years to come

You're going to love the 36 gallon tank. On our MT trip this year it was awesome to go 6+ hours of driving before having to stop. Days were basically grab breakfast and hit the road, grab lunch and gas, grab dinner, gas up, go to sleep. It made 13 hour driving days much nicer .

You're going to love the 36 gallon tank. On our MT trip this year it was awesome to go 6+ hours of driving before having to stop. Days were basically grab breakfast and hit the road, grab lunch and gas, grab dinner, gas up, go to sleep. It made 13 hour driving days much nicer .
Yeah, I wouldn't have spent the $$$$ on an order but I am happy it is on there.

Keep that old truck SFB. You won't regret it. mtmuleyView attachment 170774
If it was a few years from now I would.....but being in the suburbs for at least the next 2 years my only choice would be to pay for storage and insurance that would add up to about the cost of the truck. Add a motorcycle in the garage and I have to do the "reasonable thing". Doug has been good to me, there is no doubt of that.

If it was a few years from now I would.....but being in the suburbs for at least the next 2 years my only choice would be to pay for storage and insurance that would add up to about the cost of the truck. Add a motorcycle in the garage and I have to do the "reasonable thing". Doug has been good to me, there is no doubt of that.
Makes sense. That old blue Chevy belonged to my Father. Different circumstances. mtmuley

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back