I made it out West

publichunter1

Hey guys. I know I have not posted in a little while but its been crazy hectic. I moved from MS last month up to Malad City, Idaho. I am working in Salt Lake City but I only have to go to the office a few days a week.

My family is still in MS but will follow before long. I just couldn't get enough of the mountains and elk and mule deer hunting. Anyway. If there is anyone from the area that would ever want to get together for a drink, hike, whatever I would be happy to meet up.

I hope everyone is doing great and drawing good tags.

Years ago I helped my SIL's family build a house in Logan Utah. Since then when passing through Malad City I've always thought it was a nice looking town and area. Much better option than living in the Salt Lake area IMO. Hope you like it, and it works out for you.

Hey guys. I know I have not posted in a little while but its been crazy hectic. I moved from MS last month up to Malad City, Idaho. I am working in Salt Lake City but I only have to go to the office a few days a week.

My family is still in MS but will follow before long. I just couldn't get enough of the mountains and elk and mule deer hunting. Anyway. If there is anyone from the area that would ever want to get together for a drink, hike, whatever I would be happy to meet up.

I hope everyone is doing great and drawing good tags.

I’m over in SW Idaho Boise-ish, hit me up.
Matt

If you see a blue day cab truck pulling container trailers down to SLC it's my buddy Art. He looks just like Hunter Pence. Buy him a beer sometime...

He and his wife just moved to Pleasantview a few months ago.

If you see a blue day cab truck pulling container trailers down to SLC it's my buddy Art. He looks just like Hunter Pence. Buy him a beer sometime...

He and his wife just moved to Pleasantview a few months ago.

Haha. I'd be happy to but preferably not while he's driving. :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back