Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

I killed a delicious elk yesterday!

You sure did...nice hubbel on the shootin' iron whisper...looks like a Texas rig.:D

Oh yeah...

And one since he was there...... and two cause I was still hungry..... I shot her boyfriend too :hump:

Never hunt on an empty stomach... you always come home with too much food :D

Attachments

• 2012 MT BULL-Sized.JPG
    2012 MT BULL-Sized.JPG
    223.9 KB · Views: 771
Last edited:
Shady fools! Awesome bull and cow. But I'm not sure I would do that unless I could drive to them. Well truth be told i probably would and then be what in the hell did I do that for at least until I was done

Apparently you are still an elk whisperer and not just a lope whisperer!!! Excellent job! Got any more pictures of that bull? Would love to see a profile pic!

Here is a different angle... As you can see, he lost a bunch of the passengers side. I noticed he was broke before I pulled the trigger, but even without the missing chunk he is biggere than any of the other bulls I have seen since rifle season started.

Imagine what kind of force it would take to snap the main beam like that. It is at least as big arround as you wrist where it broke.

Hard to see from the pics but he does have a 3" sticker off his G5 making him a 7 point. Unfortunately when I taped him out, the side that snapped was the bigger side in every way.

Attachments

• 2012 RIFLE BULL.jpg
    2012 RIFLE BULL.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 737
THey were even still bugling a little bit yesterday, which is how we found them. Pretty bunched up at this point though. There were about 60 head spread out throughout the bowl we found them in. Hope I shot the biggest one, but after the smoke cleared, I did see a pretty decent top end darting through the trees several hundered yards away. Never got a good look though, so for my own sanity I am calling the one that got away a 310" bull... ha ha

Ha ha, that is what I would say! So, what would he have taped out assuming his passenger side was the same as the driver? I really don't care, because he is a awesome bull!

Awesome job man! I wish I could find a bull like that this year........16 bulls into it since rifle season and nothing that big:(

My what a great front end you have. Thats a great bull! Seems that at least 90% or better are broke up this year. It's going to suck this spring when we are looking for all the little pieces.

Back