I, Josh, take thee (insert your name here) to be my hunting partner....

Welcome Josh and best wishes finding a hunting partner. Often not an easy task. My wife worries some about my solo trips, but I got an InReach Mini, showed her how it works, and this has eased her concern some. I grew up in the Twin Cities. Go Vikings!

Do you have an unhealthy attraction to midget strippers?

How about drinking and actually enjoying
La Croix?

Prefer Whiteclaws?

With those answers you could really narrow down the sample size of potential HT'rs to share camp with.

Is an attraction to midget strippers unhealthy? Damn, I wish someone would explain the rules.

Reading your title... Pretty good clickbait! :) haha! I dig your method though... reminds me of Chuck and Larry (Movie Sandler and Kevin something(?) Haha!

That said, I'd have to ask... and this will certainly dial in further, beyond @JLDemo 's queries:

What Brokeback Part II movie would you find more appealing?

1642126170021.jpeg
or

3k4jnj.jpg

La Croix?

Prefer Whiteclaws?

With those answers you could really narrow down the sample size of potential HT'rs to share camp with.
Define unhealthy :)

Archery or rifle? Hiking is ok, or are you religated to atv? Do you have PPs for WY or CO?
Side note, ever spent time in the boundary waters? My folks lived in MN for a minute and told me it should be on the bucket list...
Rifle. Yes, it’s a beautiful and relaxing place. Though, it’s becoming more and more crowded.

La Croix?

Prefer Whiteclaws?

No.

No.

What’s a Whiteclaw?

Good intro, Josh. Good luck finding a hunting partner. @Dougfirtree gave great advice about how to find an elk hunting partner close to home. June to October you can buy preference points in Wyoming for the future, don't know the time frame for the other states, that in itself will endear you to future hunting partners.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back