I Ain't Dead

Big Sky

I didn't die. I just moved. Back in July I moved from Montana (which has been my home the past 25 years), back down to Utah. Utah is actually where I was born and where I went to high school and received my bachelors degree. All my kids ended up moving to Utah to go to school or pursue their lives, so my wife and I decided we main as well follow them. I ended up getting a great job in Southern Utah and we are loving it. I particularly love having good fishing just minutes away instead of having to drive 180 round trip like I did in Montana. Here is an example of a trout I caught a couple weeks ago just 15 minutes from my doorstep. Life is good and I hope to be back in action around here soon.
Troy Adams MV 10-15-19.jpg

was wondering where you went, always look forward to the fish pics,,,,

Welcome back, Big Sky! You were missed. 'Glad you landed in a fishing spot to keep you happy. Keep rewarding us with your stories and photos. Best to you and yours.

Glad all is well and you're home in the surroundings you described.
Fishing forum was held up by a couple though missed a HT favorite. Great trout!

Thanks for the update. Good to hear all is well and you have fishing nearby. We'll miss you in Montana but I bet you'll get back from time to time.

I've been gleefully looking forward to your posts on facebook when I'm on there Those tigers you've been catching are some real beauts. Glad to see you posting on here again. I'm just a little jealous 😁

Great hearing from you and knowing all is well. Can understand why you moved and happy your enjoying a new adventure.

Dan

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back