Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hunttalk's youngest member?

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
Here is a picture of my niece Nevada with my moms 2002 buck, as you see nevada is in fashion with her hunttalk hat. This was her first day hunting, she was 2 years and 9 months old that day. She started late, but better late than never.

fca29d39.jpg

fca29d3a.jpg

In the second picture Nevada is petting the deer. She saw the buck on the ridge and my mom decided it would be big enough and she dropped it right there. Nevada instantly went up the hill to pet it lol.

Nevada is now 3 years old and can identify deer elk antelope moose and tell you wether they are buck does, bull or cow. Can your 3 year old do that lo?

Nevada, future hunttalk.com hunter!

Ernesto

HHAAH.. Nice pictures MAN !!!! Cool PICS !!

Got to love a kid that likes deer.. Even jsut to "PET"
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

That's great, getting her started out at this age, and what better way to let her pet the wild animals!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

nice pictures, but don't read to her what these guys say to each other. They can't seem top remember that kids do come here. Ron

Great pics... love to see them out that young! My two kids are 3 and 4. I bought them both real small,low poundage recurves with some real light small diameter carbons. They can both shoot without any assistance now, and hit the target consistently up to 10yds, so in 2 weeks they will get to compete in their first 3D shoot! Can't wait!
Chris

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back