"Hunting"

I quit giving a shit what people thought of how, when,or why I hunt a long time ago. Same as to what I care to hunt or shoot...my tags, my season, my choice.

As long as hunting is done ethically and legally...and you're happy with it..carry on.

I couldn't have said it any better myself! Well done!

Tell them to suck an egg.
Some have ranches, some ask for permission, some work for permission, some have 4 wheel drives, some 4 wheelers, some horses, some dirt bikes, some Kenetreks, some are retired, some have lots of leave time, some have fast bows, some long range rifles,some are biologists, some have pretty wives, some have bird dogs, some have decoys, some have blinds, some have planes, some have a blood relative in Alaska etc.......

We are all different and usually wish we had something that someone else has. Human nature. As long as it's legal then then we should wish each other well no matter which of the listed and non listed circumstances we may have. Envy is a evil thing.

Private, public its all hunting.................... Except we all know where all the pics come from of fat rich looking guys or ladies in jeans and tennis shoes with an infant straddling big bulls.

Tell them to suck an egg.
Some have ranches, some ask for permission, some work for permission, some have 4 wheel drives, some 4 wheelers, some horses, some dirt bikes, some Kenetreks, some are retired, some have lots of leave time, some have fast bows, some long range rifles,some are biologists, some have pretty wives, some have bird dogs, some have decoys, some have blinds, some have planes, some have a blood relative in Alaska etc.......

We are all different and usually wish we had something that someone else has. Human nature. As long as it's legal then then we should wish each other well no matter which of the listed and non listed circumstances we may have. Envy is a evil thing.

That's funny stuff right there. Well put LB. Who cares what other people think about your style of hunting. If you are worried about that, then you are hunting for the wrong reasons.

That's funny stuff right there. Well put LB. Who cares what other people think about your style of hunting. If you are worried about that, then you are hunting for the wrong reasons.

It's not that I'm worried about what other people think but I just get annoyed that some people think their way of hunting is superior... especially when they just sit in a truck an call it hunting while bashing me and private land... WOW....Apparently, I am the same as those people... just an arrogant hypcritical ass! I have just learned to keep my mouth when talking hunting with people face-to-face.... much, much easier that way

I personally don't care what other people think as long as they don't interfere with what I want to do. Road hunters don't bother me, it keeps them out of the woods, I like to get away from the crowds anyway. I hunt on both public and private land. Those guys are just jealous, ignore them. I wouldn't waste my time talking to people like them. And congrats on your first archery bull! You should post a picture of it.

Back