Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Hunting season preparations, what did you do today?

Focused on getting the last of the tape off my incision, stretched for about an hour, hit the TENS unit for another hour, little ice and elev, followed by a not so brisk walk.... graduated from walker to cane today👍🏻8F8E462C-C24A-4CDC-B545-7C483354C581.jpeg
Actually starting to see the outline of a knee again...sorta

Absolutely, the best way to train!
I'm not going to lie - I wish I'd done more of that when mine were little. First time I took them out they were so loud if we have harvested anything it would have been already dead or stone cold deaf!

I'm not going to lie - I wish I'd done more of that when mine were little. First time I took them out they were so loud if we have harvested anything it would have been already dead or stone cold deaf!
Oh man, ya working up to a first hunt, the oldest is five so sooner or later she will be out there tagging along. Right now she likes being close to dad (carried) more than hiking on her own though. Unless it is a challenging rocky hike! Those she likes to hike. 🤦‍♂️ Great for training, working our way up to a hint and loving every second of it.

Oh man, ya working up to a first hunt, the oldest is five so sooner or later she will be out there tagging along. Right now she likes being close to dad (carried) more than hiking on her own though. Unless it is a challenging rocky hike! Those she likes to hike. 🤦‍♂️ Great for training, working our way up to a hint and loving every second of it.
That's awesome - you're going to have great memories!

Last Saturday my training partners joined me for 7.25 miles up Hackberry Canyon in southern Utah. We never know how far Kasey (our 6 lb. Maltese) is gonna go. Could be 5 miles, could be 5 ft. She did 3 miles in (to her) chest deep sand this trip. Saturday my pack's about 22 lbs. minus Kasey. It was a lot of fun and I wasn't as sore as I thought I would be. The hard work during the week here locally must be paying off. Having a supportive wife helps tremendously.

Still goose eggs on a tag though. I'm now hoping for a cow tag here in Nevada. If not, I'll do OTC in Utah. 20210515_130507.jpgScreenshot_20210517-073601_Gallery.jpg20210515_130507.jpgScreenshot_20210517-073601_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210518-060721_Gallery.jpg

Shoot. Sorry folks, I inadvertently doubled some of the photos. I'm a relatively new member.

Speaking of new member, anyone want to share their honey holes? Heh

-40 lbs since winter and I have no tags . Lol . Atleast I’m down 40 lbs I feel terrific and I’m close to my suggested BMI number . Was in the mid 30s about 26ish BMI today .
What have you been doing for your results? Graduations on that success!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back