MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Hunting Season - Hurry and Get Here!

Not at all. I'm about to "discuss" with my wife the possibility of jumping on the smoking hot deal on a mountain goat hunt I was just offered an hour ago.:eek:

What he really means...I feel your pain. I am about to mortgage my manhood for the next year to my wife on a Goat Hunt that somebody could'nt go on because of their wife and they called me to make my life Hell! Oak:D

I think it should be postponed. I have scouted a whole one evening for elk, nothing for anything else. My rifle is still dirty from spring bear hunting. I need to install a trigger on it. I need at least a month to prepare for hunting, but it aint' going to happen. I'm going to wing it though...

I just pulled the bow out of the basement and fired a few through it last Friday, need to go to the range and get my muzz sighted in for the Sept hunt... lots of time left. You should take up golf, makes the summer go by a lot quicker. ;)

Has hunting ever cost anyone a marriage? Just curious...

Last year my buddy went antelope hunting on a Friday. Came back Sunday to a wife of 8 years that found a new boyfriend over the weekend and wanted a divorce. Now I am sure there was other things involved before hand, but for shit sakes it was a doozy.

A year later he is now banging a 26 year chick from Bulgaria with a sweet shaved quiffy and has 8 tags in his pocket for the fall.

My take is he is better off.

Come on August 7th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time is moving just right. Any faster and I would begin to think I was going crazy. Not enough time to get the things done now that I need to do.
Beside This big boy needs to finish growing and the heat needs to subside allot LOL One of my back yard bucks I will be looking for this bow season. Actually there are 3 nice 3+ year olds in the group.

IMGA0853.jpg

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back