Caribou Gear Tarp

Hunting gifts received-let’s see/hear ‘em!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
2 camo sweatshirts and 3 Euro mounting kits. I had looked for antler plaques and said I wasn't spending $75 for the 3 deer I had to hang up. She didn't know the difference and got Euro mounts. Good thing I didn't take the chainsaw to my "non-typical" yet! Now I have work to do. Next spring...

I've had an issued Visa Card contract buyout balance from my new cable/net provider for about two months....ventured into the last minute shoppers' craziness today and bought, for myself, the best damn blowdryer I could find. Eat yer heart out wllm.....

I got some wool socks and my choice of either a 3 or 4.5 acre lot on my in-laws longhorn ranch to build a house on. I’ve always wanted to live out here since my first visit. I keep telling my wife we are gonna start a llama operation for ourselves. Lol
We open actual presents tomorrow. I predict some gift cards and carhart workwear.

Me and the wife didn't get each other gifts. Our gift to each other is a trip to the black hills south Dakota which we are on right now. We rented a cabin outside of hill city. My goal for the trip was to see a bighorn. On the way here we went through the badlands and halfway through the loop there they are by the road. Stopped and watched em for a bit. One ram was a tank.

Depending on what happens in the next couple hours, I may gift myself a Rab Siltarp 3. A buddy had one on our NM hunt last year. Life saver when the heavy wet snow started coming down.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back