Hunting gifts received-let’s see/hear ‘em!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
2 camo sweatshirts and 3 Euro mounting kits. I had looked for antler plaques and said I wasn't spending $75 for the 3 deer I had to hang up. She didn't know the difference and got Euro mounts. Good thing I didn't take the chainsaw to my "non-typical" yet! Now I have work to do. Next spring...

I've had an issued Visa Card contract buyout balance from my new cable/net provider for about two months....ventured into the last minute shoppers' craziness today and bought, for myself, the best damn blowdryer I could find. Eat yer heart out wllm.....

I got some wool socks and my choice of either a 3 or 4.5 acre lot on my in-laws longhorn ranch to build a house on. I’ve always wanted to live out here since my first visit. I keep telling my wife we are gonna start a llama operation for ourselves. Lol
We open actual presents tomorrow. I predict some gift cards and carhart workwear.

Me and the wife didn't get each other gifts. Our gift to each other is a trip to the black hills south Dakota which we are on right now. We rented a cabin outside of hill city. My goal for the trip was to see a bighorn. On the way here we went through the badlands and halfway through the loop there they are by the road. Stopped and watched em for a bit. One ram was a tank.

Depending on what happens in the next couple hours, I may gift myself a Rab Siltarp 3. A buddy had one on our NM hunt last year. Life saver when the heavy wet snow started coming down.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back