Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hunting gifts received-let’s see/hear ‘em!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
Got a NF SHV for my 6.5SAUM.

The screwball whiskey is pretty good. Made a breakfast drink for everyone at the house with it to kick off the holidays about a week ago. 1 can Pabst Hard coffee and 1 shot Screwball. Was pretty dang good!

Bought myself a sitka Kelvin hoody
My first piece of sitka gear, so I am excited to try it out
Update:
It's much warmer than I thought it'd be. Wore only a LS shirt and this on a damp 34° bowhunt and was toasty.
Quality seems top notch

I've already ordered a pair of Timberline pants and will probably get a cloudburst jacket (??) To round it out

Ended up with a gift card to Scheel’s and the local hardware store. I got one of the little t-handled Outdoor-edge wood/bone saws and some thermometers for grilling. My wife got me this neat sign for the reloading bench too.

Attachments

• F2F97025-B9ED-4EA6-9C7C-7F74E16416D6.jpeg
    F2F97025-B9ED-4EA6-9C7C-7F74E16416D6.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Ended up with a gift card to Scheel’s and the local hardware store. I got one of the little t-handled Outdoor-edge wood/bone saws and some thermometers for grilling. My wife got me this neat sign for the reloading bench too.
Can’t believe I forgot, my wife also got me a recoil pad jig for shaping pads to the stocks and then found a sturdy 12” disk sander used locally.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back