Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hunting gifts received-let’s see/hear ‘em!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
A Helko Werk cowboy bedroll. It will eliminate the need for a sleeping bag when walt tent camping! I have 3 blankets in it.

I also got a SPOT gen 4.
That bedroll will be nice for your winter camps.

Not completely outdoor related but my grandma gave me an inscribed cookbook she had made of most of her dishes. Lot's of venison recipes in there. It also included a lot of color photos of her in the kitchen. May just be the best Christmas gift I have ever received

Not completely outdoor related but my grandma gave me an inscribed cookbook she had made of most of her dishes. Lot's of venison recipes in there. It also included a lot of color photos of her in the kitchen. May just be the best Christmas gift I have ever received
That is really cool. I have few old recipes from my grandmas and my wifes grandma that I really like. Would have been really great if I had a whole book of them!

Sweet rifle, but the classics started in 1981 with the 7x57. They never made one for the 243.
Original classics 1978-198? Limited Editions began in 1981 with 7x57 and had 1 caliber/year run until 2005(308).

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back