Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hunting Gear Thats Punches Above its Pricepoint

Benjamins

Now days hunting is getting to be a massive investment so people are often asking for info on gear that is on the cheaper side (me included). Just curious what hunting gear you guys have found that is a great bargain for the price? Whether it be guns, clothing, knives, packs, whatever. I'll start with something(albeit something kind of lame), the 3 pack of 550 lumen Duracell headlamps at Costco for $21. Are they top of the line? No. But they truthfully are not far off, and at $7/ piece I think they as amazing. What comes to mind for you guys?

Although not cheap, it still punches way over it’s weight, is my titanium Bot Pot.

I’ve had it for 5-ish years now, and am still coming up with new ways to make it useful. This year I started making overnight oats in it, mixed with protein powder, PB2, and chocolate covered espresso beans. That’ll be a breakfast staple for many years to come.

Weighs ~ 4 oz, holds a liter of water (without leaking) and you can cook with it… just don’t make the mistake of using the gasketed side of the lid with warm liquids, if they cool when it’s sealed up the vacuum gets very hard to break. Like needed a large pair of slip joint pliers type difficult.

This import by Browning is a favorite of mine for its quality of workmanship, edge sharpness, balance, shape, and size. Mine cost less than $25. through eBay.

TR

Browning II.JPGBrowning I.JPG

Ebay Merlino wool. Seriously. I have purchased two olive green sweaters that are amazing. 7 bucks for one and 9 for the other. One was Brooks Brothers can't remember the other but it was made in Italy.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back