Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Hunting gear that punches BELOW its price point

Anyone with the trots is gonna be in big trouble with that gizmo. By the time this guy gets his drawers down they're gonna be full ... and he'll have a bloody nose.

But would you say that when it comes to poop disposal, these definitely punch ABOVE their price point on a good hot campfire?

6000201974532.jpg

I wouldn't know because i mostly have cheap crap or highly reputable stuff.

I gave up on expensive steel shot. Bismuth or cheap steel for me.

Fortunately I haven’t bought many gimmicks, but I have spent an ungodly amount of money on Walmart camo trying to stay warm, it’s all we used growing up. I could have hunted in the just the base layers I have now and had a better experience (for me, not anyone else 😂). Anytime someone brings up crazy stuff hunters buy this stupid thing always comes to mind, let’s imitate deer eating acorns??? View attachment 205400
Wow....I remember the 'Kruncher'. When I saw it back then, I just shook my head. That is when I realized how over-commercialized hunting was. I think that came out 12+ years ago and things have only gotten worse!

Dead Coyote shotgun shells. I usually just run 00 buck for hunting coyotes. Seen those advertised and had my wife pick a box up while she was in town a few years ago. $60 for 10 shells. The next day we were running coyotes and I had 1 coming right to me up a waterway. I let him get to 60 and boom. Hit him at 60, 40, and 30. Got him knocked down and had to finish him with a rifle. Later that day we got one in a tube. Ran it out and I shot it at point blank range. Bled like hell but I had to track it a mile and kill it with a rifle. I like to kill as many coyotes as possible but those things are inhumane. 00 buck kills them stone dead inside of 70.

How about deer pee yrs ago I tried lots of different brands then got to thinking how many sm bottles are sold every yr and how many deer farms are collecting urine ? more now but less yrs ago but still most of whats in the bottles is black and if I start to pee black in gona call my DR. real fast

It was my unedrstanding the Guide Nippers are to let the guide know he has failed miserably putting you onto fish. Just a little grab of skin with it and message delivered!

I had the same problem with that boot.
Given the goofy design, I'm not sure what else they could have used. I riveted eyelet wouldn't hold in that cloth crease. Looks like a case of going for short term comfort over long term durability. Or probably even mid term durability.

Both my Tibets have them. No problemo for me on the 4-5yr old ones. You must really crank down on them, in the hinge....OK.
I think mostly side-sloping in steep terrain puts strain on those cloth eyelets.
MTHealy.jpg
Another problem with the Crispi Thor was half a gortex bootie that flooded crossing streams
and then ponded in the boot...a better design would be no gortex allowing drainage or a full gortex bootie to prevent flooding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back