PEAX Equipment

Huntin with DOUG!! yeee hawwww!!!!

MULE

Had a GR8 fuggin time! Wish that guy lived here. He shoots left handed :D He can sit still :D He can walk a distance :D

As soon as I can get the pics downloaded I'll post the whole story.

Friday morning...two coyotes killed. Another one chased with lead :D

All called...all hard chargers.

Lobotomies on both. Head shots,a frontal lobotomy from dougs 22-250 and another lobotomy from a 7 mag of mine.

Icky! :eek: Bwhahahahahahahah

High winds and temps fugged out of the rest of the day.

I fukkkkked us out of a dog on next morning so we should have killed 4 total.

I would hunt with doug any day of the week! I wish he lived here!

As soon as momma downloads the pics I'll post the whole deal.hahhahahahahahahaah

Cool! Sounds like a great time! I could have had a song dog the other day, but would have had to shoot him from the road, and with a .300Wby at a range of 40 yards. So, he lived another day.

Oak

Tell doug where we went hunting there is a lion unning around now... I am going to try to get him tuesday or some other day thhis week
Delw

First coyote taken by doug
dougyote1.JPG

Second one we missed thus no picture
:( :(

Second one shot by me on the run after I MISSED it at less than 20 yards! HOW in the FUGG did that happen!
muleyote1.JPG

Effects of dougs 22-250 frontal head shot

dougyote2.JPG

My 7 mag lobotomy

muleyote2.JPG

Me and doug before parting company

muleanddoug.JPG

Doug has a SUPER nice family! I really enjoyed spending time with them all and I look forward to assasinating some dogs with in the future

Now those are some hunting picture's.
I guess its fair to say (this aint no PC forum down here )LOL
Did you call them in?
I take it by the way you nocked the crap out of them you don't sell the hide's?
I have to get out and try that again this winter.
good pictures.

Nut,

Yep they are. And what about their little girl? Isn't she just as cute as cute can be or what?

MD4ME,

Yea thats what I love above this place. Not PC at all! :D Too bad I forgot my Huntalk hat.

All came into handcalls. Naw, ain't been skinning em. Just shoot em and leave em lay. But if I was getting the $80-$100 I was getting in 1979 I probably would skin them.

Doug.jpg

I did peal the hide off one and brought it home for a souvineer. I'm going to try out one of those tan-it-yourself kits on this doggie.
Doug

Mule those are great pictures. I'll try to add some dialog later this week. I printed the pictures out and am taking them to work to show the guys tomorrow.
Doug

Nice pictures guys, congrats on the dogs!! Doug those "Desert Storm" camo pants are pretty cool!! LOL Just messin with ya man, congrats, I'm glad you had a good time!!

My goodness, Doug that is a good looking coyote pelt. Looks way too big and pretty for a Colorado coyote. Where's Laurel Mt.? Anywhere near Wolverton Mt.? When you sit out on your front porch do you hear duelling banjos? Your friend Rich.

Is the Rich who was out with doug in AZ?

Man , Doug said you know your stuff big time!

Especially on the howling.

We did some howling and got lots of response. But not coming in to howler. Come end of january here though howler brings in as many or more than distress.

You're another charachter I'd like to meet

Welcome aboard Rich! Rich and his son Tyler sure do know howling. Maybe if we're lucky they will share some video clips of the hunts they've been on. (Maybe we could skip the one of Tyler laughing and pointing at the coyote sitting 50 yards from me :D)
Doug

Hand Call? What kind do you use?
Steve uses a mouth call's.

A friend of ours used to skin & sell hides but the price went so low it wasnt worth it.
Have you guys seen any of the videos with them using Dogs?
It's a kick to watch.
Nice hide Doug,let us know how it turns out after you get done with it

;) ;)
Every time I look at the head shot picture I think of our son's first look at a dead deer,he was three and was with us when Steve shot it,we told him what to expect and that it was up to him if he wanted to see it and watch Steve clean it.
He wanted to so off they go,Steve starts working on it,he looks to see how Bill was doing LOL The kid had a puzzled look on his face and then looks over at Steve and said "Dad----it looks like jello, But its not!!!!"
Our granddaughter when watching a deer being cleaned asked "are you getting the yuck out first?"
Those picture just reminded me of those kid's.

Handcall, mouthcall, whatever...put it in your mouth and blow.:D Some of the calls I have....burnham brothers, johnny stewart, ed sceery, lohman, and a few others that I forget where I got them at. Seems like everyone has a personal favorite....I think the secret to using a hand/mouth call is to make a frantic painful sound...kind of like a rabbit being eaten alive one bite at a time ;).
Doug

Hey wait a minute....are you saying that we remind you of a bunch of kids? :D You should of seen me and Mule on the way to our first stand....him slightly hung over from the night before....me even more hung over with my head hanging out the window blowing chunks at the truck that was tailgating.....haha what a way to start a day of hunting. I sure hope Mule had a good time, because he went out of his way to make sure I got the full experience of hunting in Colorado. I can't wait to do it all over again...well everything but the hangover next time.;)
Doug

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back