Huntin with DOUG!! yeee hawwww!!!!

Great stories fun times and pics to go with..Can it get any better at Hunt Talk...I think not... :D :D :D

Doug,

Damn man, Here I was prepared to take the "Blowing Chunks" part of the story to the grave! :D

But since you bring it up you owe me 12 quarters. Thats what I spent at the carwash :D

Seriously though I had a friggin' BLAST. Hurry up and get your butt back out here and we'll do it again.

I bet now you can really appreciate the differences in hunting styles when the desert guys(arizona,NM,calif) are arguing with the prairie guys(Colo,Wyo,nebraska,SD,etc) about the way to go about killing dogs. Nothing better than sitting on a stand and looking into the next county

P.S.

Did you get all the pics in your e mail? Should have been 12 total. Sorry forgot to send the disk but I will get it in the mail tomorrow(reminder to self...get donation to moosie also)

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-14-2002 14:36: Message edited by: MULE ]</font>

That whole thing of seeing coyotes coming to the call from a mile away takes a little getting used to, especially for a hillbilly used to hunting areas where 100 yards is a long shot. After spending a day of hunting in Colorado I can definitely see why calling strategies are so different between the desert and the prarrie. Thanks for sending the pictures. About that blowing chunks thing...lets just say I was chumming the colorado prarrie to draw those coyotes in close :D.
Doug

MULE,
Still "cleaning" coyotes with that 7mm, eh? Never heard from ya since you sent me that picture of your goat (but I SEE what you been up to).

You blast them dawgs out in the Simla area?
Keep in touch man!

Dawg

Dawg,

You didn't forget the name of this place cuz of the beer. You forgot because when I told you, you were staring at our waitresses ASS! :D :D :D

So was Loco. I on the other hand, being married and the fine upstanding man I am did not ;)

How did your big game hunts go? My deer and elk hunts SUCKED

hey there MULE!
Nice to hear from ya!
Yea, those bar maides were HOT...and I was wasted.<hic!>

I didn't even SEE an elk in the first combined season out by Durango. I DID bag a FAT mulie buck (only a fork horn, but he was about 200 pounds). 110 yard shot(s) with my .243. 100 grain Nosler partitions, three shots all zipped right through the boiler room as he was backin' up. Went about 15 yards and fell.

Congrats on your buck Kris!

Speaking of hot posteriors. Don't forget to e mail moosie and get aaccess to the adult joke forum :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammerg
Back