Hunt with Trump and Teddy!!

I hunt and fish to get away from that very thing. I spend enough time trying to influence decision makers the rest of the year. Does me no good to advocate for it, if I cant take the time to enjoy it.

A good friend from Arizona said one time, while discussing something similar to this "I don't hunt and fish to get my blood pressure up".
I do.

There is no way if you guys won a free hunt with him you wouldn't do it. You're fooling yourselves thinking otherwise.

I've hunted with politicians before, if it was a work related boondoggle or something I would do it, but I'm not going to waste my time hunting with some tool bag who is gonna show up in khakis and loafers and spend the time talking about how great he is... been there done that.

If I was invited to dinner with him I'd probably go.

"There is no way if you guys won a free hunt with him you wouldn't do it. You're fooling yourselves thinking otherwise".

An interesting take on the subject. Yes fact, I wouldn't tolerate the guy tagging along to pick up my dogs' shit during a blue grouse hunt (although it would be kinda' fun to see the sea level mouth breather feebly attempt to chase my girls as we gain 1700 ft in a mile=/-..............), but the whole "get to hunt with some famous guy" wannabe thing cracks me up. Not what hunting is to me....
I'm sure there are many who would give a left gonad to be able to say they hunted with so and so - even got on you tube or whatever. I really don't get it.
But then again, that's how we got his daddy as president - folks saw him on his reality show and knew he was a millionaire/billionaire/hot-air and cofveve! -he da' prezudint.
Color me completely disinterested - regardless of who the famous dude is..........

Last edited:
Wondering if this opportunity presented itself a few years back how many that would hunt with Trump would have hunted with Obama. Hypothetical of course.

My bet is this is a very narrow one way street.
I'd have a beer with him, gates, etc. 😉 If he'd hunt, I'd enjoy a fire around camp any day of the week.
Heck, I'd enjoy sitting around a fire with you, Tony... I've sat with some hard-cidered liberals, conservatives and every other political bender... enjoyed some of the best food I've ever had around a camp fire... including HT Bear camp. Haha! :D

"There is no way if you guys won a free hunt with him you wouldn't do it. You're fooling yourselves thinking otherwise".

An interesting take on the subject. Yes fact, I wouldn't tolerate the guy tagging along to pick up my dogs' shit during a blue grouse hunt (although it would be kinda' fun to see the sea level mouth breather feebly attempt to chase my girls as we gain 1700 ft in a mile=/-..............), but the whole "get to hunt with some famous guy" wannabe thing cracks me up. Not what hunting is to me....
I'm sure there are many who would give a left gonad to be able to say they hunted with so and so - even got on you tube or whatever. I really don't get it.
But then again, that's how we got his daddy as president - folks saw him on his reality show and knew he was a millionaire/billionaire/hot-air and cofveve! -he da' prezudint.
Color me completely disinterested - regardless of who the famous dude is..........
I agree with ya on the who cares about hunting with a "famous dude".
But if you think that's why trump got elected you're lost in the weeds. And the failure to understand why trump was elected by the opposite side is why he is gonna get re-elected in a landslide. So the good news is we all get 5 plus more years of trump jr. Hunt raffles to look forward to.

I agree with ya on the who cares about hunting with a "famous dude".
But if you think that's why trump got elected you're lost in the weeds. And the failure to understand why trump was elected by the opposite side is why he is gonna get re-elected in a landslide. So the good news is we all get 5 plus more years of trump jr. Hunt raffles to look forward to.

I do believe you might be correct... At any rate, it is a possibility!

With the current democratic field my money is staying in my pocket, who knows what's going to happen.

Not a bad move. However, looking at the economic forecasts and national unrest as a result of shooting casualties, I just don't see how he survives. I think his schtick has run its course.

Not a bad move. However, looking at the economic forecasts and national unrest as a result of shooting casualties, I just don't see how he survives. I think his schtick has run its course.

I know the OG community is pretty tired of his economic policy.

I'd have a beer with him, gates, etc. 😉 If he'd hunt, I'd enjoy a fire around camp any day of the week.
Heck, I'd enjoy sitting around a fire with you, Tony... I've sat with some hard-cidered liberals, conservatives and every other political bender... enjoyed some of the best food I've ever had around a camp fire... including HT Bear camp. Haha! :D

Like I said, I’m pretty particular who I hunt with. No offense. 😯

I'd let him clean my boots...........naaah,just kidding.
He would best stay away from me.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back