Hunt with Trump and Teddy!!

How about this one> I would not hunt with his father... But I'll vote for him.

I’m thinking some of you guys haven’t hunted with enough jack-offs. Spend a few seasons guiding rich, entitled, unappreciative clients and you won’t want to be in camp with them anymore. They’re not all like that, and I’ve made lifelong friends with hunters that I’ve guided, but there’s been a few that there’s not enough money to get me to guide again.

If they’re bad enough to make me dread getting up in the morning to go do what I love to do as much as anything in the world, I’m out... So yeah, I’ve gotten a little more particular who I’ll hunt with.

I would love to hunt and share a camp with him. I am a hunter first! Some people need to put their politics aside. My god I don't even have friends or family that we agree on exactly everything not one .

Most people don't even agree with their wives, husbands, or significant others all the time. And some don't even on political views. But they still go to bed with them. Well, at the least they still hunt with them... :ROFLMAO:

Hell, put my name in the hat. I’d go in a heartbeat. I’d lobby to meet his father as well. Like I would have to work at having a good time on that hunt. Seems some blood pressures went up just seeing this....politics and religion SMH....😂

Nothing says you even have to talk politics. I can tell theres definitely a few here i wouldnt want to talk to either but i still enjoy the forum and learn a few things from the contributing members. That being said im sure i could probably learn a few things on this hunt as well as hear some great stories from another hunter. As hunters we all have plenty of stories to tell around a campfire that are entertaining.
hope everyone here gets afew more stories to tell this year

I am very thankful that we have individuals that choose the promotion of public lands above all else! I just get worried when they start including climate change, portions of gun control, shamming financial success, etc etc. It starts sounding like a certain political party message.

This same out fit is now offering one with Teddy! I know there were a few of you that wanted that! 😆

Last edited:
Wondering if this opportunity presented itself a few years back how many that would hunt with Trump would have hunted with Obama. Hypothetical of course.

My bet is this is a very narrow one way street.
Obama doesn't hunt, but I'd buy a raffle to play golf with him or a 3on3 bball tourney. He was the freaking president who doesn't wanna hang with the chief just to say ya did!

Bill and Hillary I probably would avoid tho. They scare me people they know seem to die often. 😥

I wouldn't hunt with half my friends let alone a stranger, I don't care if his name is on a fake university or not. Like others have said, I'd probably drink beer with the guy, but he still has to wear the mask...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back