Hunt Talk Shirts?

"Forever 21" make's awesome V neck shirts..... there cheap too about $10 if I remember correctly, they look like the shirt above, wouldn't surprise if that was a Forever 21 shirt.
Matt

"Forever 21" make's awesome V neck shirts..... there cheap too about $10 if I remember correctly, they look like the shirt above, wouldn't surprise if that was a Forever 21 shirt.
Matt

Dude...cut your nuts off for ever being inside one of those stores...lol My daughter wants to go in there all the time and I just hand her the credit card and tell her how much she can spend and head to the food court

Call me a Jarhead, if you must, but nothing is beats a cotton blend T-Shirt....Olive Drab, yellow lettering. It just barks, "Pay Attention" !!

And, Yeah CushBro, I'm with ya on that one.

Last edited:
Synthetic wicking long sleeve dark colors. Old style white only single elk antler logo, no nascar text.

Matt

Really? Why not just ask for a shirt to show off your cleavage?

Dude...cut your nuts off for ever being inside one of those stores...lol My daughter wants to go in there all the time and I just hand her the credit card and tell her how much she can spend and head to the food court

haahahaha I couldn't tell if his post was serious or sarcastic....

With all these replies, has Big Fin decided anything?

I was wondering that too. Its pretty clear what we want. We want every size to be available. No less than 10 different colors plus maybe a camo pattern or twelve. And we want some sort of cotton, synthetic, and wool blend. Sounds easy enough. I can't imagine there isn't a whole hunt talk clothing line.

Short sleeve, earth tone, no to camo, and yes to a pocket for my reading glasses so I can see what I am cutting on other than fingers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back