Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Hunt Talk gettin chippy

Hank, Devon is probably in bed so I'll answer for him; "tosser" is the same as "wanker" more or less, means one who plays with himself for sexual satisfaction.

There was a guy in Va not too long ago that had "poofter" for a license plate. I think somebody complained and they made him change it.

I never thought I would have to google so many words on a hunting forum

I should have pointed out that the little bit of writing took me 4 days to come up with, as I had to keep opening a thesaurus :). After I was done I had to sleep for 48 hours to let my brain rest. Those folks over at MeatEater are all writers and I was afraid they wouldn't understand my small words...

If anyone is interested there is an extreme midget wrestling event later this month in St Louis. http://www.stubwire.com/event/extrememidgetwrestlingfederation/stratfordbar/fenton/11672/

Ya'll newbies should have been here way back there. When you logged on they gave you your choice of a knife or a pistol around voting time. LOL John

Ya'll newbies should have been here way back there. When you logged on they gave you your choice of a knife or a pistol around voting time. LOL John

Yep... people seem to get there panties in a wad quickly. The good old days......lots of great advice and hurt feelings daily, but no one really cried, and if they did it was just open season.:hump:

Yep... people seem to get there panties in a wad quickly. The good old days......lots of great advice and hurt feelings daily, but no one really cried, and if they did it was just open season.:hump:

...and now you are middle aged.:D

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back