Hunt Talk Bear Hunt?

Art Vandeley

Is there a bear hunt this year? Maybe I missed it but I haven't seen a thread on it.

Would like to attend if I can make it.

Mitch

There is indeed a hunt this year. Unfortunately we are at "capacity" for additional folks coming out. There is a little something special in store this year, I'll have to leave that as a teaser until we get the okay to disclose our shenanigans.

You guys always schedule your fun when I am in Alaska. I can take a hint. :(

There is indeed a hunt this year. Unfortunately we are at "capacity" for additional folks coming out. There is a little something special in store this year, I'll have to leave that as a teaser until we get the okay to disclose our shenanigans.

Nice tease JR! I've been thinking it's about time to start juicing up HT. Only tease I have is.....I'm getting on a plane Friday :hump: See you soon!

You guys always schedule your fun when I am in Alaska. I can take a hint. :(

No one wanted to be the one to break it to you, but I figured our friendship could stand the strain. Kim let us know your schedule before we picked our dates... It's not that we don't like you, but limited capacity requires some discrimination in who gets the pretty envelopes. So sorry it has to be that way. :)

Oh man, by invite only now....guess I will never hunt bear in MT then....LOL. Can't wait for the thread !

Gone from an open invitation to a closed door secret society..and to think my plane ticket was almost booked...

Good luck guys, always enjoy this thread and i hope a certain bear hat gets an appearance.

Oh man, by invite only now....guess I will never hunt bear in MT then....LOL. Can't wait for the thread !
Sounds like the freemasons elitist funny handshake brigade have made it across the Atlantic!
That's ruled a lot of us out, but as you say should be a great thread.
Good luck chaps.
Cheers
Richard

I would definitely like to do a "spot and stalk" bear hunt some year. Both of my previous bear were taken from stand hunting in Quebec. I'd like to try the challenge of a Montana style hunt someday.

Bummer, I knew I should have jumped on this the first year....shouldn't have had that 2nd kid, lol. Put me on a waiting list, would love to meet some of the guys. Hard to go out that far for a convention/meeting, but a hunt would be a different story.

I wish everyone could come, but unfortunately there are just too many logistical constraints with a group that heads north of 15 people. Not to mention we have been in someones home area and they have been incredibly generous with helping us determine hunting spots. If there was some attrition we could have a few spots open.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back