hunt talk bear hunt

mixedbag

You guys getting together for another Montana bear hunt?May have some airline miles to burn.Getting some open work time in the spring is the tough part.Anyway,if its happening, what are the dates

I really like to meet some guys on here in person.I've hunted with a few.Someone should put together a yearly hunt.I elect John Cushman.Alot of hunts that are easy draws or otc

Lol! Scrambled will be just fine...just add some bacon, fresh japs, crumbled tortilla chips, onion, and provide some fresh made pico...to go in the homemade tortillas you make...you said you cooked...?

One morning last year we had some kick ass bear breakfast sausage gravy and biscuits, one morning was a bear roast done overnight at Gerald's house, pop tarts are always an option, bacon and egg and potato burritos with lots of hot sauce, I think one morning was left over chili from the night before....stuff like that...with copious amounts of coffee

Scrambled will be just fine...as long as you have decent coffee. Since you are already planning the breakfast (egg) menu for us, does this mean that you officially accept the election/nomination as HT hunt planner for 2015? I'm certain I am not alone when I say we look forward to your updates regarding this year's excursion. As a "newb" I look forward to meeting some folks from here and enjoying the company as I'm sure a few others are as well.

I, Hereby, do not accept any sort of nomination. I just want to fish and drink beer and cook :D I do make some pretty good coffee, though :hump:

I, Hereby, do not accept any sort of nomination. I just want to fish and drink beer and cook :D I do make some pretty good coffee, though :hump:

Excellent coffee to be precise. Good enough to make up for the burnt eggs and snoring.

I'm bummed I didn't join last spring. Someone should put together a WY antelope hunt where we go stack 20 or 30 does up. Maybe Fall 16'? Pick up some cheap leftover tags.

Excellent coffee to be precise. Good enough to make up for the burnt eggs and snoring.

I never burned any eggs....lol But I was pretty hung over most mornings and may have gotten preoccupied by other things while the flame was on under the pan the eggs were in...but I wouldn't say 'burnt' :D Wait until you see my new coffee pot :D

A nasty burnt egg-ish odor seemed to occasionally emanate from some "unidentified" tent... That must be where the confusion rests. :p

Back