Yeti GOBOX Collection

Hunt Masters TV Host Charged with Baiting and Wasting

That's exactly why I DON'T watch any of those buffoons.

Is Randy considered "celebrity professional TV hunter"? Because I do watch him from time to time?? :rolleyes:

That's exactly why I DON'T watch any of those buffoons.

Is Randy considered "celebrity professional TV hunter"? Because I do watch him from time to time?? :rolleyes:

The thing I like about Randy and Corey Jacobsen is they stress ethical hunting. I watch both of their shows. Some shows of others, I don't watch because you can see unethical acts and sometimes blatant law violations that you and I would be given a ticket for in short order.

blatant law violations that you and I would be given a ticket for in short order.

They still have to follow laws (hence to origin of this thread).

If you actually see violations on tv, why don’t you report them?

A few things

These shows, whether we like it or not, are an ambassador to the non hunting world. Kinda bad.

I have contacted a couple of shows when I have observed bad behavior.

The response I've gotten is disheartening. They basically defend what the have put on the air.

I do not as a rule watch outdoor shows.

Randy's show, when I could get it on cable was very good. I would watch him now but I have to be prudent with my data usage.

Cant stand any of that crap. Watching "celebrity hunters" hunting deer on big private qdm properties that theyve never hunted, sit in treestands they didnt set up, to hunt bucks that they didnt scout but know are there due to the trail cams they also didnt set up, and shoot them on pre established food plots they know the "target buck" on a property theyve never set foot on uses regularly... how boring. Take any of these great white hunters and drop them off in the mountains around here on public land, give them a few treestands and trail cams to do what they want with, and see what kind of buck they get, if any.

Those whitetail hunting shows are just as fake and gay as can be.

The end of the article states that these celebrity hunters are FORCED to do illegal activity to perform for their sponsors 🙄🙄🙄. Get real!

I know some good hunters. I know some poachers. As an upland bird hunter, I truly enjoyed watching "Hunting with Hank." I watched a few big game hunts and knew they were canned. Kurt Darner, etc. never watch them. I've said for many years that if a hunter fills every tag with a trophy, he's probably poaching.

Super disappointed to hear this. So many things wrong here with what he did.

I always thought whoever did his camera work was pretty good. His personality kinda bugged me but good photography.

To kill the deer then leave it to rot is pretty much the bottom of the barrel to me. I could not consider him a hunter. Our Father put them here for us and to intentionally waste them is pathetic. Glad I don't watch his show.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BullelkSD
Back