Good Old Gregg Ritz in trouble!

The only people who can keep this from happening is us. Contacting sponsors and networks to stop supporting this is really the only tool we have to bring change.

I know several people who have personally met the man. None of them liked him.
I also spoke to a guide who had dealing with him and told me all about his antics. Needless to say they guide did not care for him.

Grade A piece of trash he is.

The only people who can keep this from happening is us. Contacting sponsors and networks to stop supporting this is really the only tool we have to bring change.
I had never heard of the guy prior to this thread.

I hate the "back out and come back in the morning" example from some hunting shows, but sounds like that's industry standard... I think it leads to some viewers holding that up as some sort of ethical standard, when 98% of the time its a bad idea.

Also, sounds like this guy's sponsors could use some mail: http://huntmasters.com/sponsors/

This is a nice touch on his website. Someone should have some meme fun with that.

eatvenison__17274.1503074771.500.750.jpg

I hate the "back out and come back in the morning" example from some hunting shows, but sounds like that's industry standard... I think it leads to some viewers holding that up as some sort of ethical standard, when 98% of the time its a bad idea.
With as many bucks as I've seen them shoot in the guts with an arrow, necessary.

He's a first class clown. He got into trouble, and "run out" of Kentucky a few years ago.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back