Hunt expo...

BuzzH

Got back last night at about 2:30 am from the expo.

It was good, but after much reflection I squandered an opportunity that I'll likely never get again.

As soon as I walked in the door I saw Colorado Buck, mullet and all, and noticed someone was getting a picture taken with him.

I had my cell phone camera, I took it out of my pocket...and just couldnt muster the courage to get my picture taken with him.

But I did answer the question of "where is Colorado Buck?"...

Dude...get out of the bunker once in a while.

coloradobuck.jpg

OMG...colorado buck, and you didn't get your picture taken? What's the world coming to, when Buzz is too shy to approach a celebrity like that.

Just walked in the door, and glad to be home. Plenty of Hunt Talkers there. Nice to see all of you.

Wish I had time to put together a Hunt Talk gathering, but the dignitaries had me scheduled for way too many things each evening.

Thinking next year I might get a booth. Probably a more efficient way for me to hang out and catch up with people.

Waiting for my name to be pulled on Friday, and they will give me that special tag I have been hoping for.

Met with a lot of great companies who have products we use, or have been wanting to use. Hope we can get some of them in the BAYED.

I guess if Randy is getting a booth next year I will have to get my laziness out to UT. Glad to hear you fellas had fun

Yea, it was good seeing everybody........Ill let you guys know on Tuesday which tags i drew. Probably nothing special, just a henrys deer tag or something crappy like that:)

It was great to meet some of you Hunt Talkers at the show. In case you all haven't heard, they announced the great Utah tag give-a-way will continue for 5 more years. The only people in the banquet room that were cheering were the nonresidents. Hope those tags at least go to good folks like you OYOA kinda guys.

CB is a pretty good guy.

He might be a pretty good guy, I personally have a hard time having an ounce of respect for anyone that makes a living shooting chit in a large pen. Kind of like fishing at a fish hatchery;)

High fence chit just irritates the hell out of me.

Guy i worked with a couple years ago went on a guided hunt with ol CB...........tried to convince me it wasn't as easy as you think shooting a tame animal in a high fence.......that was pretty much end of conversation as i knew it was going no where good.

It was great to meet some of you Hunt Talkers at the show. In case you all haven't heard, they announced the great Utah tag give-a-way will continue for 5 more years. The only people in the banquet room that were cheering were the nonresidents. Hope those tags at least go to good folks like you OYOA kinda guys.

Paul, was great meeting you. My kids were fighting over the t-shirt this morning:) Guess i should have bought 3 more:)LOL

Hope the show treated you well and you sold lots of stuff.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BearpawNH
Back