Huge Yukon Bull

gunslinger

Guys here a bull i guided a fella to in the yukon , its a real dandy and finished up at 69.5 inches, just thought it was a nice picture and some of you would like to see it.

ronandmyselfwithourmoose-1.jpg

mestandingwith695moose.jpg

holdingskullofmooosehorns.jpg

Alright gunslinger...No more one a day postings of big critters. If I sound jealous its because I am. Out with it...

Lets see the slideshow of everything in your trophy room.

Alright gunslinger...No more one a day postings of big critters. If I sound jealous its because I am. Out with it...

Lets see the slideshow of everything in your trophy room.

Well heres a couple shots of it but i still have 11 animals at teh taxidermy shop, and my red stag i got in argentina wont be in these pics either. My dad does most of all my work as he is a taxidermist but hes pretty busy so it might be a bit for the bears,coues,desert sheep adn caribou but thats ok im running out of room

mypicturesofmyanimals2.jpg

mypicturesofmyanimals-1.jpg

mypicturesofmyanimals4-1.jpg

mypicturesofmyanimals5-1.jpg

mypicturesofmyanimals4.jpg

A polar bear, mountain lion, grizz on a hook??? I would do that to a coyote or a fox but good grief you spent more on those couple rugs than I have invested in my vehicles and kids! :eek:
BTW, those are beautiful mounts and I have enjoyed your posts. Keep them coming!

Nice to see a moose kill that doesn't have the guys either sitting at the rump or 20 yards behind the animal. Big is big so sit up by the head and smile. Can't stand those shots from so far back. Congrats

I'm still stuck on the size of the tires on the plane. You're crazy if you land that plane on the type of ground it is sitting on.

I am just glad everything is out in the open now. Very impressive trophy room with some great memories I am sure. Congratulations!

someday GOD willing ill get to go moose hunting and mabey just mabey get a chance at 1 like that

Nice moose.

6 more days till I head up to the western yukon river for a 14 day diy moose hunt. It's gonna take a pretty big one to get me on the trigger though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back