Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Huge Loss

RANDALL K

Hi everyone:
I've been away for awhile, I experienced the tragic loss of my lovely bride (she had a bad heart).
I'm doing better now, was pretty down, had to spend some time with the "shrink." Got some meds & some couseling, think I might make it :) .

Want to get back to my friends at 'Hunt Talk,' and I think I might give archery elk a try this year, wish me luck!

KELLY.jpg

Sorry for your loss !!!! I've heard alot of tragic news lately. Alot that people never even bring to the boards. I couldn't even imagine....

Randall K, condolenses on your loss. they say time heals all wounds. not so sure about that. but memories can never be taken away. lost the step-daughter the same way, so have a feeling I know what you are going thru. hang in there.

Wish I knew what to say that seemed adequate. Such words probably don't exist.

Very sorry Randall K. I hope life gets better for you soon.

Sorry for your loss Randall K.. I am sure she lives on through you in memory and spirit. Hang in there and plan that hunt.

Sorry for your loss. I'm not sure how I would cope with the loss but I think your making the right choice and getting back to things you enjoy. Time will heel.

Can't even begin to imagine what you're going through Randall but as other have stated, trying to keep your mind occupied and busy with the things you enjoy can only help with the grief. Sorry for your loss.

Thank-you all so much for your condolences, I have noticed that someimes are better than others. I am so thankful knowing that she was Saved, and is now doing better than any of us.
When it warms a little more, I'll spend more time outdoors. Am currently building a recurve, and a 338-06 Ackley, got the metal work done, need to do the stock & get a scope, hoping to try the bow this fall, and the rifle for late-season elk.
THANKS AGAIN, EVERYONE!!!

WOW Randall!!!

Sounds like it's been pretty tough :(

My heart and condolences go out to you and pray for your strong return

I too pass on my condolences and agree with all that's been said above----

what action, barrel, stock are you using for the ackley project????

chris

Randall -

I'm very sorry for you loss. My prayers are for your strength in this time, and that you will cherish the memories you created with your beautiful bride. Take comfort in her salvation. Enjoy your time in God's creation this year, good luck with the bow and the Ackley.

Psalm 73:21-26 (NIV)

Pointer

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back