HUGE BEARS!

Idaho Ron

Here is a picture of some new mounts a friend of mine did. These things are awsome!
I posted more in his online photo album here.
http://community.webshots.com/user/dan_grace
fca0b31b.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-17-2003 15:23: Message edited by: Idaho Ron ]</font>

I see your out of Southern Id..
This is a good use for those bears from that area, these are really great thanks for sharing....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

You need three of them to fit into your living room....Now that would be very cool, and I don't think Jane would be very intimidated..LOL!!
biggrin.gif

Do you guys think Moosie has a big enough house for one?
If you want one Moosie let me know Dan will set you up with a hunt! It would look good with your other mounts.
biggrin.gif

Ron

here is a picture of me in the middle of the bears. I am 5'10" I will let you know how tall they are as soon as I find out.
fca0a5e1.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 02-17-2003 15:25: Message edited by: Idaho Ron ]</font>

I haven't seen Moosies house, but I would say sure, he has room for all of them, gives the kids some thing to play hide and seek in!!!
biggrin.gif

These Bears are from Kamchaka? (spelling)??
Russia. I am not sure of the names of the hunters. I know 9 hunters went and they shot 11 bears!
Ron

I have heard that Russia sports some of the biggest bears on the plannet, and these pics show some proof of that!!!
biggrin.gif

Idaho Ron... I've missed alot of posts lately.. HELL yes I want one. I'm jsut guessing I can't afford one
frown.gif

Shoot me off some Infpo via Email.

[email protected]

ALSO, I know you're a deer hunter and Nampa is a bit awayfor ya, but you interested in coming up for the Deer hutners of Idaho Banquett ?!?! Would be cool to hook up and shake your hand !!! I promis the Yetti won't be there
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajjones
Back