Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

How old?

Great deer OAK.
I would have to say 7.5 but i cannot be sure until i know if it came from Wyoming or Colorado????:D

Southern AZ buck.

I took over 60 photos by myself, and managed to not get a good head-on shot. Here's about as good as I can do.

Buck3.jpg

That is a great buck, Oak. Very happy for you. High on the big and the ugly scales, which makes him even better. Congrats.

Nice Buck Oak.... Southern AZ eh? on mystery ranch? My buddy killed a buck like that in Wyoming and it aged at 8 1/2. Too bad those lowers are gone, a pic straight down on the jaw would be good...... GOOD JOB! For sure old enough to have a pile of sons running around.

Awesome

Oak,

That is one "STUD" of a buck and congrats ! :D I would have to say that old warrior is definitely 8 1/2 - 9 1/2 years old (maybe even older).

Quinton

The heck with his teeth what are his h1 and h2 measurements? It looks like he has a ton of character congratulations.

alone in az? hello? I have a manpurse full of points in az! where was my invitation????
great buck by the way!

Last edited:
I have to thank Dinkshooter for taking one for the team and filling his tag early and letting us focus on my tag. :)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back