Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

How long is Montana going to sit on my money.

They mailed a check 5/16 I live in ND. Never heard of something taking 3 weeks to arrive via mail. Let alone 1 state away. I’m owed a refund for a tag I didn’t draw.
Hey I totally agree it’s ridiculous but good luck getting your $ through the credit card company

I got my local property taxes a month late because they didnt have envelopes....So I'm not kidding actually. lol

Possibly appeal the charge on your credit card, if the time limit has not passed. At a minimum, the creditor, (State of Montana) will have to respond to your request through the credit card company. You may not win but you will get their attention.

Refund showed up today dated May 16th.
I got my $4 check in the mail today . I gave it to my wife and she said wtf is this . I explained . She then said , what kinda agency is that place . I said I don’t know how to explain it lol

I got my $4 check in the mail today . I gave it to my wife and she said wtf is this . I explained . She then said , what kinda agency is that place . I said I don’t know how to explain it lol

I checked that little box that donated my $4 to Block Management. No wasted money on postage and manpower for FWP and no waiting for a refund and extra cash for Block Management. Win, win, win.

I checked that little box that donated my $4 to Block Management. No wasted money on postage and manpower for FWP and no waiting for a refund and extra cash for Block Management. Win, win, win.
I , as a NR had one box to check since I was obviously applying for a general tag same time as permit . Love block management but sorry not donating $1200 lol

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywagon
Back