How long is Montana going to sit on my money.

I'm waiting for my check ro arrive and then the subsequent email that says the check is not valid and I can't cash it. Or do they just do that for tags?

If they now require payment by credit card, why on earth can't they just credit it back to your card? My buddy put in and did not draw this year and is still waiting for his refund as well.

I would contact them asap. As I’m sure you’ve seen, there've been piles of mistakes. I wouldn’t doubt you’ll never receive it without a call. I received two combo tags last year. I saw where some people even got tags AND refunds this year…

I have called them 3 times in the last month and the always tell me “we just started sending them this week”

Possibly appeal the charge on your credit card, if the time limit has not passed. At a minimum, the creditor, (State of Montana) will have to respond to your request through the credit card company. You may not win but you will get their attention.

Possibly appeal the charge on your credit card, if the time limit has not passed. At a minimum, the creditor, (State of Montana) will have to respond to your request through the credit card company. You may not win but you will get their attention.
Appeal a charge you chose to buy/apply for ? Huh ? After 3 months ?

You weren’t in the draw ? What wasn’t delivered ? They never said refunds will be out on _____ day . They’ll come
They mailed a check 5/16 I live in ND. Never heard of something taking 3 weeks to arrive via mail. Let alone 1 state away. I’m owed a refund for a tag I didn’t draw.

Funny...I usually get a few bucks back for a handful of unsuccessful draws. This year its like winning the lottery.
Can't figure it out.;)

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back